Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Last Thoughts Before Vanishing

Dear esteemed followers and readers this will sadly be my last post on this blog as my Social Media course is coming to an end. I've had a very pleasant experience with this course and came to enjoy the little bits of time everyday that I was able to revel in the digital and social world. I must say my favorite experience in this class was in my business unit in which I talked about BU, though this must have seemed obvious from the amount of enthusiasm I had when writing that blog post! The unit was very engaging and I really had a blast learning about Boston University in such detail. This course really opened my eyes to the whole spectrum of social media not just the basic tools such as Facebook and Twitter. I also really enjoyed the "Trending" unit 6, as this was the first time I had heard of Storify. This was a great experience and I had a lot of fun using this tool and hope to use it again in the future. The LinkedIn unit was especially useful for me as I was able to finally find the motivation to update my LinkedIn profile, a very powerful tool that'll become crucial in my upcoming endeavors. I thought this course and syllabus was well designed and proved to be a good course for a high school student to take.

No comments: