Friday, January 15, 2016

9 Things Teenagers Can Teach You About Instagram

I've known about Instagram for quite some time, but after reading a article on the Huffington Post I was once again taken aback by the beauty of Instagram; view the article here. The interesting facts listed on this article really struck my interest. Later after I created my own Instagram I was able to experience it for myself. My experience with Instagram was actually quite pleasant, I found an enjoyment in taking pictures that I did not initially expect. The array of filters and picture editing tools also proved to be quite the time killer and added an artistic quality to my pictures that gave off a faux professional vibe. Instagram would be a great tool for someone who wanted to create a digital portfolio, with a pleasant interface and a huge user base, it is most definitely lucrative for any potential marketer. Though I have no interest in using Instagram to further supplement my digital footprint, I would definitely recommend it to others. I also enjoyed being able to search for our classes # and view all the other posts made by my peers. It made sharing content very easy. I also found another article with some interesting facts about Instagram, click here to view it! You can also view my Instagram- @dshs_shakya. View some of my Instagram posts below!

No comments: