Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Post One: Twitter Dive

During this cycle I have learned the benefits of having a Twitter account and how it could be used to promote yourself online. I initially came to a problem of not being able to create an account due to the phone verification and lack of cellular service in school, but with the use of an online number I was able to circumvent this issue. I worked on creating a Twitter profile and figuring out who and what I should follow, so my Twitter feed would be customized to my interests. I suggest to my class mates to do some research to follow people you will truly enjoy hearing from. I personally do not find Twitter too useful, as I don't see myself going back and checking on it. Click here for some interesting information about Twitter. Visit my Twitter here!


No comments: